Delivery and Returns
We are pleased to offer free delivery on all products purchased via our site.
Products are shipped within 1 working day; delivery usually takes 2-3 working days.
Occasionally, orders of more than one item may be sent in separate packages.
Royal Mail is our carrier of choice, and we can delivery to any valid postcode address in the UK (includes Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
We are currently not able to accept order outside of the UK.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed, and another one when the order is dispatched to the carrier.
This second email will include a tracking link to the Royal Mail website so that you can view the progress of your shipment.
If delivery is not possible, Royal Mail will usually return the item to your local sorting centre and leave a card with you detailing how you can get hold of it.
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer services, who would be happy to look into your query.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase.
If for any reason this is not the case, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund (subject to the terms and conditions below).
To return a product simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your delivery letting us know:
- the item you wish to return
- your order number
- if you would like an exchange or refund
- reason for the return
Sending Items Back
Returned items must be in original condition and in the original packaging.
Please ensure all items are packaged sufficiently and securely to withstand delivery.
We strongly advise you request proof of postage, as we cannot be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
Once your return is received and checked, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied within 10 working days to your original method of payment.
Refund Terms and conditions
- We aim to refund you as as soon as possible but please note that this can take up to 10 days from the date we receive your delivery
- All refunds will be made in GBP back to the original method of payment
- Any personalised, bespoke, custom-made or made-to-order products are non-returnable and non-refundable unless faulty or damaged
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit or debit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the goods resulting from your excessive handling of them
- If an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and without advising us first, then we can only offer an exchange or credit note - we are unable to offer a full refund
- Our Returns and Refund policy does not affect your statutory rights
Have any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us.